CAR Woolite Interior cleaning

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
So I tried some diluted woolite to clean a few spots out of my car yesterday. I am noticing that it left sort of a "ring" at the edge of where I sprayed. What gives?

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
So I tried some diluted woolite to clean a few spots out of my car yesterday. I am noticing that it left sort of a "ring" at the edge of where I sprayed. What gives?
You probably cleaned that spot and the rest is dirty :rofl:

Seriously though, I get the best results of I clean an entire area. Also, make sure you didn't use too much Woolite.

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
20:1 dilution with the new HE version and if you just spot clean, then those areas will be cleaner than the rest. Just clean the whole area and pay extra attention to the bad spots.

DrewBo

Jul 1, 2003
Michigan
Scott, is there a write up on the entire Woolite process or is it as simple as 20:1 dilution and scrubbing?

I just don't want to mess my carpet up.

Thank in advance

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Yes, that simple. Mix in a spray bottle, spritz the area as needed (heavy soil may need a lot of wetting), scrub with a nylon bristle brush, wipe up with a microfiber towel, re-vacuum.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan