FIT world's strongest teenager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
this really the world's strongest teenager?

[y]WK7m6I5m6gY[/y]
he's 19

"time to rack it" :rofl:

Last edited:

kit99bar

USPA Class 1, weak, old man!
Jul 18, 2001
came in to post that same squat video :rofl:
Olympic weight lifting is boss

Spartan

OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2004
Joisey/CA
everyone keeps saying he is gonna get an oly medal for the US but his lifts aren't anywhere near that level yet

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
everyone keeps saying he is gonna get an oly medal for the US but his lifts aren't anywhere near that level yet
and he hasn't figure out how to beat the drug test yet. kid is strong and nothing wrong with juicing but if you're going to go to the Olympics ya gotta figure out how to beat the test.

TS
TS
evh

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
and he hasn't figure out how to beat the drug test yet. kid is strong and nothing wrong with juicing but if you're going to go to the Olympics ya gotta figure out how to beat the test.

i don't wanna sound naive here, but i know nothing about juicing... clearly he juices?

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
i don't wanna sound naive here, but i know nothing about juicing... clearly he juices?
When he's the supposed next big thing in american weightlifting yet hasn't competed in a oly meet in years aside from a "crossfit" oly even which was untested it makes you wonder. Once you are a member of USAW then can test you 24.7. in or out of contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor