FOOD Worst dining experience ever

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
So we tried this new place and yeah, terrible service.

We ask for the chicken yakitori to come first so the little guy can eat, didn’t come till right at the end.

The food started coming out before the drinks :|

Two different waitstaff came to retake the order because they fucked up :nope:

Anyway here is the food

lZGBc0F.jpg

Dd0Si9Q.jpg

Plum wine blah blah

KPNxCaM.jpg

Gyoza

JoIhpPS.jpg

Spicy tuna

VRAtmsD.jpg

Wagyu, I ask for med rare

m8lOEOt.jpg

Wtf is this

e5zagny.jpg

TS
TS
cm_ls1

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
the manager came over after seeing what happened, I wasn’t expecting anything but she insisted she would take 35% off the bill. :shrug:

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
We went to a nice Korean restaurant when my kids were much younger. My oldest - probably six or seven at the time - was playing with a fork - quietly, not a big deal. The waitress came over, took the fork out of her hand, and told her not to play with it. I asked for the manager, and told him we were either going to leave, or we wanted a new waitress. He apologized and said I should forgive her, as she had only recently come to the US. I said "So?" If I go to another country, I b believe I'd be a little more courteous than that. Soon after that, the original waitress came over, crying, and apologized - saying the manager told her to up her game. I thanked her and we left.

Reactions: Joshuaua
TS
TS
cm_ls1

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
Probs not going to eat sushi at a place that is that much off tbh.

well the original place which is in a different area has amazing service and food, so when we heard they opened a second restaurant under the same name closer to us we thought it would be the same, not the case.

the food was pretty good, other than the beef not cooked to my liking.

was funny by the time we left there was actually a lengthy queue outside of people waiting to be seated, as we left everyone was looking at us, i just kissed my three fingers and exclaimed amazing :bowrofl:

Aviv

Feb 8, 2002
OC
Man I love plum wine. Sneak in a small jigger of vodka and you can’t even taste it.

Reactions: cm_ls1
TS
TS
cm_ls1

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
We went to a nice Korean restaurant when my kids were much younger. My oldest - probably six or seven at the time - was playing with a fork - quietly, not a big deal. The waitress came over, took the fork out of her hand, and told her not to play with it. I asked for the manager, and told him we were either going to leave, or we wanted a new waitress. He apologized and said I should forgive her, as she had only recently come to the US. I said "So?" If I go to another country, I b believe I'd be a little more courteous than that. Soon after that, the original waitress came over, crying, and apologized - saying the manager told her to up her game. I thanked her and we left.

you made her cry.... ooooooffff 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman