GAME Worth it to buy the original God of Wars on PS3?

zedekias

Feb 27, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I've only played God of War 3 and am in the mood to play some more. But I don't know if the updated ps2 graphics will do it for me.

Anyone else play these games backwards?

KingJeff

Oct 8, 2001
I personally didnt like it after playing GOW3 but I'll finish both games anyways for the trophies

TS
TS
zedekias

zedekias

Feb 27, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
So far the graphics definitely lack in the cut scenes, but I already knew those weren't converted to 720p. It seems like when I'm lost or looking around, the graphics are so-so. But it could just be in my head because the battles look fucking amazing for being originally a ps2 game.

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
I loved 1-2 after playing 3.

And dude, you know they are remastering the PSP God of Wars for release this year, right? So fucking awesome. Those games were amazing I heard.

dustey

Jun 28, 2011
The shear awesomeness of the series definitely overshadows the lackluster graphics in 1-2.

3 is simply on an entirely different plain than ANY other game on ANY console. Simply put, it is sex for your eyes.

GO4?

http://youtu.be/CxcyfDbQu2E

/orgasm

kit99bar

USPA Class 1, weak, old man!
Jul 18, 2001
GoW3 is my standard that all other single player games cannot compare to. :)

I haven't played 2 or the PSP ones. have that on the to do after infamous 2

georgexi

o.O
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
PA
The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com LLC):

1 God of War: Origins Collec... $39.99 1 $39.99

Shipped via USPS

Tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $39.99
Shipping and Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: $-4.49
Pre-order Guarantee: $0.00
Total: $39.99
Paid by Visa: $39.99

:bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit:
:wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown:
:bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit:
:wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown: :wackit: :bowdown:

vicious151

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2006
SoCal
all of them, the psp origins and GoW 1-3 was EPIC for me. The story is awesome and captivating and out of all the video game movies they have made I would love to see them do a trilogy, movie wise with this game would stomp a shit hole in all the video game movies they have made and or could make.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor