Would you be pissed if you were visiting parents with an infant and...

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
They were planning to answer the door and hand out candy?

My parents are and I’m not only annoyed at my family’s expense but they’re both in their 70’s.

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
My father is handing out candy and he’s at high risk, 68 years old. His wife is 70. They say they’re going to sit behind a barrier to observe the costumes and keep the candy on a table :rofl:

I think they’ve been locked up for 6+ months and are doing everything they can to get at least one normal activity back. I don’t blame them.

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
No because we are all adults and can have a discussion like reasonable people. None of us would get annoyed because we don’t hate our lives.

My brother and I were talking about this yesterday. It's amazing that half of the population can't have a disagreement anymore. If you don't agree with me or I don't agree with you, it's instantly a clusterfuck with most people.

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Mar 13, 2003
🤠 .... 🐄 🏳️‍🌈
My brother and I were talking about this yesterday. It's amazing that half of the population can't have a disagreement anymore. If you don't agree with me or I don't agree with you, it's instantly a clusterfuck with most people.
Stupid people think all arguments have to be filed by emotion. We can all be calm and still call your idea dumb.

Reactions: OLBERTMAN

Camaro3800

I show up once a year
Aug 14, 2000
So Cal
I bet my parents are handing out candy this year too but they shouldn't. Only plus side is they live up in the hills so not a lot of kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan