CAR Would you rather own all of Tesla or all of Toyota, VW, Daimler, GM, BMW, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot?

Tesla or all of Toyota, VW, Daimler, GM, BMW, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot?

• Tesla

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Toyota, VW, Daimler, GM, BMW, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Just want to see the results

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
TS
TS
zizi

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
Only VW and Kia/ Hyundai will make it. Its terrifying how bad of shape Ford is in.
Honda and Toyota won't be around in 10 years? Will I still be able to get OEM parts for my Civic in 10 years when it's almost 30 years old?

MrMechanic383

$100 if you order a Tesla, Ask me how!
OT Supporter
Nov 1, 2012
Hau'ula, Hawaii
Honda and Toyota won't be around in 10 years?
If they dont change their direction quick. They keep fighting back at EVs and it will do nothing but end very badly for them. Japan just passed a bill last week banning ICE in 2035.

Akio Toyoda is acting like Trump right now kicking and screaming.

MrMechanic383

OT Supporter
Nov 1, 2012
Hau'ula, Hawaii
Honda and Toyota won't be around in 10 years? Will I still be able to get OEM parts for my Civic in 10 years when it's almost 30 years old?
You cant get most OEM Toyota parts after 20 years as it is. Denso will make them forever though.

MrMechanic383

OT Supporter
Nov 1, 2012
Hau'ula, Hawaii
Also FCA and Peugeot Groupe PSA have merged as Stellantis to help keep their heads above water for the short term. I see it only slightly pushing the can down the road, but the inevitable will happen.

FDT

dynamic island
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
I don't want anything from this list.

I want Subaru Outback 2020. This is a Japanese off-road wagon. Its excellent off-road capabilities, practicality and reliability make it one of the best options in the estate segment in the world. Plus, travelers and lovers of an active lifestyle, like me, can easily equip Outback with regular ("Subaru") trunk organizers and other devices that allow you to transport bicycles, kayaks and even cargo containers on it. I already imagine how I will travel on it.
:hsugh:

BoogieKnight

Aug 29, 2002
Wacko, Tejas

I want Subaru Outback 2020. This is a Japanese off-road wagon. Its excellent off-road capabilities, practicality and reliability make it one of the best options in the estate segment in the world. Plus, travelers and lovers of an active lifestyle, like me, can easily equip Outback with regular ("Subaru") trunk organizers and other devices that allow you to transport bicycles, kayaks and even cargo containers on it. I already imagine how I will travel on it.
Bots gonna bot.

Reactions: Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State

Instead of $800 billion dollars, I would rather have a $30,000 car :rofl:

You are a fuckin cuke

Reactions: Twinsen and AndyP

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX

whatā€™s an AE

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman