LOVE Wouldn't this be creepy as fuck? v.vid

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
and here we go...2 pages of "it could be a test, she could be playing hard to get, blah blah blah..."

But it's no surprise if the guy is coming from a sales background. I didn't watch the video.

I know some places, the salespeople are really really annoyingly pushy. Once I find that out, I don't go there anymore.

spooky spice

Aug 6, 2011
Ah, this explains that guy who's been bugging me for nearly 20 years

Take the hint dude, I'm not that into you...

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
and here we go...2 pages of "it could be a test, she could be playing hard to get, blah blah blah..."

But it's no surprise if the guy is coming from a sales background. I didn't watch the video.

I know some places, the salespeople are really really annoyingly pushy. Once I find that out, I don't go there anymore.
:werd:

And I've had enough games played, if you play games I dont even really want to be your friend because people who play relationship games play relationship games across the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan