GAME WoW Crew: Post your UI...

LS1S13

Jun 26, 2005
pre 3.0

2d9qzbt.jpg

dgmnif.jpg

don't have a list of all the mods, but they're pretty much that same as when I have now. Except I used to use Bongos3, now I used Bartender4.

Now. Minimap looks like shit, still waiting for someone to release a good looking one.

WoWScrnShot_102508_180733.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102308_175718.jpg

Addons
wow_addons.jpg

Last edited:

poz

Sep 9, 2007
2468lyh.jpg

on my friends ret pally, a 70 with the shitty mount that you get at 30 lmao. im trying to get him the better one and better gear because he doesnt really play often. ill post one of my lock or rogue later.

CodeX

nice 64 rogue, glad you showed me how awful he is in 10 different screenshots :rofl:
Current:

wowscrnshot102508232544od6.jpg

It's what you cant see thats the best, like the brake pedal of my racing wheel set is bound to soul shatter (not so important as affliction now... sigh I will miss demon sac destro and 10k crits) and the gas is bound to life tap lol

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeX

wait, is that xperl? :rofl:

Do you have a point? xperl is pretty nice imo, I have used other UI replacements and I like it the best. Unfortunately for you it requires a system with more than 512mb of ram...

CodeX

Don't mind him all he does is flex his e-peen and talk about how badass his DPS is on Hyjal trash. :hsugh:

Almost 200 haste rating giving < 1 second seed of corruptions will do that... too bad I do the most DPS on the bosses as well, and have already posted WWS reports from BT and hyjal showing it.

LS1S13

Jun 26, 2005
Do you have a point? xperl is pretty nice imo, I have used other UI replacements and I like it the best. Unfortunately for you it requires a system with more than 512mb of ram...
I have 4 gigs, thanks though. And Xperl looks like absolute shit, get Pitbull you fucking faggot.

CodeX

I've used pitbull, it looks like shit, more people I know use xperl faggot keep your mod preferences to yourself... it doesnt even matter your a fucking 64 and your 70 is decked in greens lol

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Runaziin

love all the greens and assorted shitty rep rewards... and are you actually wearing the headless horseman drops? ROFL... jesus christ you run your mouth a lot for having such shitty characters

CodeX

sshhh I'm making fun of that faggot.

Here is a pro tip... those "sockets" that you have on some of your "better" (read not fucking terrible) gear are meant to have gems in them... and if you put anything less than epic gems you are a failure, but that ship has already sailed.

CodeX

pro tip #2... there is a profession known as enchanting, where people with this profession are able to improve items but adding various stats to them in exchange for relatively cheap enchanting materials, you might want to look into that once you replace those greens.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor