WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Some classes are gonna feel really empty once the essences are not usable anymore.

Like right now destro only feels okay on trash with focusing Azerite beam when waiting for cataclysm to come off CD.

When it's fine back to being junk ever other pull

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Some classes are gonna feel really empty once the essences are not usable anymore.

Like right now destro only feels okay on trash with focusing Azerite beam when waiting for cataclysm to come off CD.

destro doesn't run beam lol

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC

I know on beta locks are the best dps class. I've been seeing affliction in raid testing

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city

didn't this happen last expansion when the legendary got replaced?

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
didn't this happen last expansion when the legendary got replaced?
Every time you leveled up at the beginning of BFA, you got a little bit weaker. It was really noticeable around 116 when legendaries stopped working.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
Every time you leveled up at the beginning of BFA, you got a little bit weaker. It was really noticeable around 116 when legendaries stopped working.

I actually am not too upset about how the SL systems look. Yeah its more borrowed power but we aren't going away from that ever again anyway.

People are going ham about covenant switching but it seems most people won't give a shit about that anyway.

As for myself I'm going night fae on every character so i can turn into an animal speed form of my choice because that's cool as shit

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
I got what I wanted out of BFA so far - got my AOTC mount, the void edge weapon enchant illusion, and VE heritage armor.

That's pretty much all i need for my VE waifu look.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
Maybe you can't casually, but a lot of people do.

I have been back a month, play a couple hours a day only really, and have 3 characters Rank 15 cloaks and around 460 ilvl.

Nothing ground breaking, but can manage 10s and up to heroic raids, which I think is pretty much your typical casual.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I have been back a month, play a couple hours a day only really, and have 3 characters Rank 15 cloaks and around 460 ilvl.

Nothing ground breaking, but can manage 10s and up to heroic raids, which I think is pretty much your typical casual.
I only have one with max cloak. Doing it my healers is the most slow painful thing ever. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy