WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
lol. I play at max zoom and almost never see any of the animations. I couldn't tell you what any of them are to save my life.
I play like a top down 2d game but still, wandering around town and world questing still is nice not to look like a goober.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
yeah i have to zoom in more in M+ so my boomer eyes can tell which way the mobs are about to frontal

plus they like to put trees and shit that will cover your whole screen randomly if you're zoomed out top down view

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
Anyone else's raid circle/outlined bugged?

Did LFR and I couldn't see myself and those settings didn't seem to do anything.

Did an outdoor raid group for the wrathion thing and it showed up

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
not sure what you mean
It's the option that in raids purs a circle around your character and an outline so you can see where you are.

As a melee in the shit it's hard as hell to even see where yours standing, if you're standing in the bad, even with spell effects turned to essential only.

For some reason those didn't work in the raid instance, but worked outdoors in a raid group

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
It's the option that in raids purs a circle around your character and an outline so you can see where you are.

As a melee in the shit it's hard as hell to even see where yours standing, if you're standing in the bad, even with spell effects turned to essential only.

For some reason those didn't work in the raid instance, but worked outdoors in a raid group
T I L

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
Last night before we did a dungeon with Antsy I slapped a group together for a +4 Halls, for some reason my partner disconnected during the load in screen and got locked out

we had to reset and run it as a 3, right before we started the feral druid called her a huntard... and then proceeded to do 10.1k dps overall, "lag out" a bunch and complained that this zone made his computer slow... so I accused him of playing on a nintendo switch and he shut the fuck up :rofl:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
Last night before we did a dungeon with Antsy I slapped a group together for a +4 Halls, for some reason my partner disconnected during the load in screen and got locked out

we had to reset and run it as a 3, right before we started the feral druid called her a huntard... and then proceeded to do 10.1k dps overall, "lag out" a bunch and complained that this zone made his computer slow... so I accused him of playing on a nintendo switch and he shut the fuck up :rofl:
Don't tanks end up doing like 15k or so these days?

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
when I DPS I have been tending to focus more on playing it safer and not dying as a priority, damage is kind of secondary.

In the past I would tunnel so hard in trying to do the most damage I'd end up dying and so that's kind of been my personal point of improvement, staying alive

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
bill-and-ted-69.gif

And I still have no idea what I'm doing with professions.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
Was DK always this...slow? Maybe gear and haste levels but as Blood it seems way worse than it's ever been.

I find myself just standing there waiting on runes to regen. Feels like shit compared to spammy warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy