WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
BM Hunter seems pretty random with lulls and higher output. Sometimes I'm tearing it up, sometimes I'm sitting waiting on cooldowns.
Going to try MM and Survival a bit, hoping for more consistent activity.

Or level something else. Because apparently hunters are girl classes. Don't get me started on my priest or mage.
Maybe I make a rogue just out of spite.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
BM Hunter seems pretty random with lulls and higher output. Sometimes I'm tearing it up, sometimes I'm sitting waiting on cooldowns.

Or level something else. Because apparently hunters are girl classes. Don't get me started on my priest or mage.
i suggested shaman since you get the blend of melee, ranged, and healing

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city

enh sham is really fun, very seldom do you not have a button to push, I was carrying some dps charts with Antsy last night :mamoru:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
one thing that i noticed can suck is the amount of aoe stuff enemies do. sometimes you have to run away, and melee uptime can suck

with warrior I can't really do much but heroic throw? and maybe ww if i can get close enough. The benefit is they are quick to get in and out of melee range

death knight and enh both have abilities to keep some form of damage going while having to get out of hitbox range

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
one thing that i noticed can suck is the amount of aoe stuff enemies do. sometimes you have to run away, and melee uptime can suck

with warrior I can't really do much but heroic throw? and maybe ww if i can get close enough. The benefit is they are quick to get in and out of melee range

death knight and enh both have abilities to keep some form of damage going while having to get out of hitbox range
it was extra brutal last week in keys with quaking

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana

I'll echo the others and say enhancement is a lot of fun. I got a rogue up to 25, and it's been fun too

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
didn't get that far. we had bursting this time i think
quaking is just every 30 seconds or so everybody gets a circle around them, if you're casting when it ends you get interrupted/locked out of that school, and if anybody else is touching your circle when it ends they take dmg (and you take dmg from theirs). i think it takes 4 people overlapping circles to 1-shot

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
I have on this server:
50 Priest
49 Mage
40 Demon Hunter
27 Druid
25 Shaman
19 Monk
15 Warlock

Plus more littles.
And I have a 50 boost I never used which I want to use now.

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city

the game is progressively more toxic to play as melee the higher difficulty you get to :wtc:

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
May 8, 2001
Colorado
I'll echo the others and say enhancement is a lot of fun. I got a rogue up to 25, and it's been fun too
Always loved playing my enh shammy. But I can only recall one time that Blizz did shit all over their DPS in respect to raid viability. Are they in a good place now?

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
I have on this server:
50 Priest
49 Mage
40 Demon Hunter
27 Druid
25 Shaman
19 Monk
15 Warlock

Plus more littles.
And I have a 50 boost I never used which I want to use now.
I know you said you didn't want to hear about the mage, but that's probably been my favorite to play so far :o I regret not leveling one sooner

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I'm very highly regarded in some ways, especially pertaining to WoW :rofl: I just can't seem to kill anything before it gacks me :o I might hit the AH for quick upgrades to see if that helps anything
Havoc is super tanky dps. Blade dance, demo aura, and eye beam on cd. Don’t forget about your aoe stun as well.

Reactions: CPTMULLET and Jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy