WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

ProSlayer

OT Supporter
Aug 29, 2005
I'm having a good time with this expansion. I really only like running dungeons with friends, so it's nice to not to have a bunch of forced content that I need to do.

Got my prot paladin to almost 380, and my warlock to 360. I'm lucky to have a friend who will queue into dungeons with as a healer since that helps a lot with finding pug groups with the warlock. I tried out Demonology since that's the meta warlock spec, but didn't really like how fast the apm was so I'm returning to destruction.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Been playing frost on my DK. I'm only 331 but there are times it feels really good, like when I can get a good breath in, but when there's CCs or loss of uptime, broken breaths are the worst feeling.

Reactions: CPTMULLET

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
Learning how to tank on my DH :o any tips?
try to rotate your 'minor' cooldowns so they're at all times (fiery brand/demon spikes), fel devestation is a decent heal so using it slightly into a pull vs on pull is ideal, similarly save sigil of silence for caster packs if you can afford to not use it to make a pull work logistically

managing healybois (soul fragments) is a practice thing I'm not particularly good at, but try to keep spirit bomb up on targets

Reactions: Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
:mamoru2:

looks like he can be useful sometimes

nejDODE.png

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
man, I need to inherit a few million so I can retire and play all the video games I want to right now. Want to gear my two max level toons. Want to level several more toons in WoW. Want play Persona 5. Want to spend more time in iRacing. :run: Any of you bitches looking for a trophy husband?

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
man, I need to inherit a few million so I can retire and play all the video games I want to right now. Want to gear my two max level toons. Want to level several more toons in WoW. Want play Persona 5. Want to spend more time in iRacing. :run: Any of you bitches looking for a trophy husband?
you're about 15 years late for me

sorry broseph

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
if you find one looking to adopt, me and my partner are looking for sugar parents

• Haha
Reactions: Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
We can take a 3rd. How good are you with manual labor?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy