WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I got gifted a free day or something so I redownloaded so I can play this super fem looking k-pop dragon character thing

Kinda underwhelming looking so far, game feels dated coming back to it years later

tenxia

OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Pale Blue Dot
I just re-subbed after... 6 years or more? of absence. I just brought up a new Dwarf Shaman from 1 to 40 and primarily questing in Kul Tiras.

Just wondering, I've missed all expansions since WoD. I am interested in exploring all the expansions (until Shadowlands - haven't decided if I want to purchase Dragon Isles yet) and quest lines + new areas since via levelling new characters. Is there a way to do that?

Cliffs: I want to go back and play Legion, BoA (which I think I'm doing so now), and Shadowlands via new character levelling. I don't care about raids. I don't care about gear. I don't care to get good. I just want to try each previous expansion.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
speaking of boomers

one of the best features I've noticed in modern wow is you can increase cursor size :cool:
there's a weakaura that all of my boomer guildies use called ultimate mouse cursor. puts a big ring on it and that ring is also a cast bar

i lose my cursor so much without it lol

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
I just re-subbed after... 6 years or more? of absence. I just brought up a new Dwarf Shaman from 1 to 40 and primarily questing in Kul Tiras.

Just wondering, I've missed all expansions since WoD. I am interested in exploring all the expansions (until Shadowlands - haven't decided if I want to purchase Dragon Isles yet) and quest lines + new areas since via levelling new characters. Is there a way to do that?

Cliffs: I want to go back and play Legion, BoA (which I think I'm doing so now), and Shadowlands via new character levelling. I don't care about raids. I don't care about gear. I don't care to get good. I just want to try each previous expansion.
yup you absolutely can, it's called Chromie time, you can pick which Xpac you want to play in Ogrimmar or Stormwind

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I got gifted a free day or something so I redownloaded so I can play this super fem looking k-pop dragon character thing

Kinda underwhelming looking so far, game feels dated coming back to it years later

oh, I guess my three days of free game time expired as soon as I made the character today. I thought it was three days from when I logged in. oh well :hs:

tenxia

OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Pale Blue Dot
yup you absolutely can, it's called Chromie time, you can pick which Xpac you want to play in Ogrimmar or Stormwind
Ah, just read this:

"Once you reach level 50 on any character on your account, any 10 to 49 level characters can use Timewalking Campaigns to choose an expansion for their leveling experience."

So I need 1 char to hit 50 first before I can level others from 10 onwards with any campaign.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Ah, just read this:

"Once you reach level 50 on any character on your account, any 10 to 49 level characters can use Timewalking Campaigns to choose an expansion for their leveling experience."

So I need 1 char to hit 50 first before I can level others from 10 onwards with any campaign.
is BFA still the default?

tenxia

OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Pale Blue Dot
is BFA still the default?
I just know I started a brand new Alliance char, did the new starter ground spot "Exiled Reach" and it's let me to a campaign where I am levelling my character now in Kul Tiras with a BFA load-up screen.

I know all characters levels have been "scaled back" and my highest level char is level 42. Wondering if I can use Chromie as I wanted for a level 10 character... do I need to actually hit 50 or 60 (based on max level of 70) before I can use Chromie "properly"...

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
I just know I started a brand new Alliance char, did the new starter ground spot "Exiled Reach" and it's let me to a campaign where I am levelling my character now in Kul Tiras with a BFA load-up screen.

I know all characters levels have been "scaled back" and my highest level char is level 42. Wondering if I can use Chromie as I wanted for a level 10 character... do I need to actually hit 50 or 60 (based on max level of 70) before I can use Chromie "properly"...
yeah, that's BFA. It's actually not too bad, i liked it

i am not sure about the level requirements as i've had a high level guy since forever

Reactions: CPTMULLET
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
Whelp got my warrior to 380, dk to 373, finished the weeklies for them all. Guess it's time to level up paladin now so I can once again have the Trinity of all plate classes

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    olegarchy