WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
What's the best way to gain renown? I have cleared all the quests and WQ's. Is grinding/farming for stuff to turn in pretty much all I can do till reset?

deaddweeb

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
I've been try harding since week 1 and I'm at 18-22 now I think, pvp WQs, using the contracts inscriptionists can make, doing the dungeon/pvp weeklies, doing extra hunts, etc
I started WQ late. I don’t do pvp. And some weekly’s I skip if its pvp or battle pet related. Not having any luck running mythics this week though. :hs:

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
the Iskaar have daily fishing quests at the marked locations

The centaur have the biweekly quests at the camps as well as the hunts that you can do 3x before they’re virtually worthless vs your time spent

There’s also a couple of weekly events in the plains in the elemental areas

Pet battle rep sucks, don’t worry about that
I started WQ late. I don’t do pvp. And some weekly’s I skip if its pvp or battle pet related. Not having any luck running mythics this week though. :hs:

deaddweeb

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
the Iskaar have daily fishing quests at the marked locations

The centaur have the biweekly quests at the camps as well as the hunts that you can do 3x before they’re virtually worthless vs your time spent

There’s also a couple of weekly events in the plains in the elemental areas

Pet battle rep sucks, don’t worry about that
I'm focusing mostly on Dragonscale and Valdrakken so I can unlock the campaign quests.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
So my son has been playing recently and started a DI warrior what seems like a day or two ago

he is now level 67 wtf

also

y have to be same class as me

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
thanks

pretty much what I was doing, just seems when everyone's taking damage it's hard to get people back up. no chain heal and spread out folks don't play well with lod
Creative use of beacons and light of dawn for those idiots, also the Kyrian spell that holy shocks 3 people really helps cleave heal

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy