Last edited:
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
ooh yeah I haven't played all of the healers recently, but my experience has been that the learning curve is WAY steeper than it ever has been
A big thing is the amount healed. We're used to FF14 healing, where your standard heal does maybe 35% of a healer's HP pool.

Compared to Holy Paladin, WoG only seems to heal for like 12% of a non-tank's HP.....it's a massive decrease in healing power. So you have to heal all the time vs. in FF14 you get to DPS and heal as needed in bursts

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
i just bubble+prayer of mending the tank, and then just keep renews up all over the place

i keep holy word: serenity and power word: life for "oh shit" situations, and divine hymn for when there's aoe damage
how's the covid? feelin better yet?

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
i just bubble+prayer of mending the tank, and then just keep renews up all over the place

i keep holy word: serenity and power word: life for "oh shit" situations, and divine hymn for when there's aoe damage
It would also be helpful if the arena wasn't so large. People running all over hell and half the time everyone out of range.

• Support
Reactions: Jinx

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
A big thing is the amount healed. We're used to FF14 healing, where your standard heal does maybe 35% of a healer's HP pool.

Compared to Holy Paladin, WoG only seems to heal for like 12% of a non-tank's HP.....it's a massive decrease in healing power. So you have to heal all the time vs. in FF14 you get to DPS and heal as needed in bursts
Interesting, it definitely makes current healing a lot more involved, pally is kind of odd because it relies on crits so heavily

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Dec 17, 2001
California
So it happened

I got all plate tanks to 70.

DK is 382
Warrior is 380
Paladin is 370

I am not sure which one I actually prefer to tank on

Warrior feels unkillable. The DPS is nuts too when I've got spear and ravager going.
DK feels like it can do some crazy moves and has lots of field control. DPS feels like poop unless there's a billion enemies.
Paladin feels like a light show with all the sparkly shields flying all over the place. Divine toll and it upgrades and there's hammers and shields flying everywhere which is fun

• Love
Reactions: CPTMULLET

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
So it happened

I got all plate tanks to 70.

DK is 382
Warrior is 380
Paladin is 370

I am not sure which one I actually prefer to tank on

Warrior feels unkillable. The DPS is nuts too when I've got spear and ravager going.
DK feels like it can do some crazy moves and has lots of field control. DPS feels like poop unless there's a billion enemies.
Paladin feels like a light show with all the sparkly shields flying all over the place. Divine toll and it upgrades and there's hammers and shields flying everywhere which is fun
Where is the nerd emoji?
Because you’re a nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    olegarchy