WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I'm behind too. Started DF on my warrior, got to a decent renown in the factions, then hopped into DK, and now Paladin. They're all 380ish now gear wise, but idk really what I'm going to focus on.

Might consider leveling warlock next I guess.

Blingin

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2003
STL
My toon :o
battlenet Blingin#11494 add me if ya want
xmog is elite season pvp gear from like a decade ago

JrO3SjF.png

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
also got the trinket from it.
Is this raid more difficult than previous first raids? My memory of raiding is really only dating back to legion, and iirc emerald dream and nighthold we're all really easy ok N and H and even my gimpy ass was able to complete them without much difficulty when they were new

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
Is this raid more difficult than previous first raids? My memory of raiding is really only dating back to legion, and iirc emerald dream and nighthold we're all really easy ok N and H and even my gimpy ass was able to complete them without much difficulty when they were new
content seems to get harder every tier :dunno:

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I will say though that Raz is harder than jailer on normal. Normal jailer was a fucking joke. Razzy has a really hard P1, not as bad P2, and super easy P3. The intermission b/w P1 and P2 is a cakewalk, and the intermission b/w P2 and P3 is fairly easy.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I hope this is a safe space where I can admit this, but I just ran a couple dungeons as Bommie and I.....

kinda liked it. :wtc:

Am I becoming that which I hate?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy