WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I hope this is a safe space where I can admit this, but I just ran a couple dungeons as Bommie and I.....

kinda liked it. :wtc:

Am I becoming that which I hate?

moonkin-dance.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jinx and CPTMULLET

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
One thing that annoys me about glyphs is them being spec specific for class based spells. For example on my lock I have the green circle thing glyph on my lock rocks but it doesn’t work on aff since I only bought it twice for the other two specs.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
oh we doin this? :o i have shit for tmogs for the most part, i only just realized it's a fun excuse to go back and do old content

healy goat lady

piDd5zq.png

windfury goat lady :o this is the only intentional name i use in WoW, and it's a joke from my friend fucking up the borat vagine jokes :rofl:

JpJjLyI.png

fire void lady. i only just realized those are slave leia dresses, and i've been running AQ to get them. still missing pink and blue, but i like the gold :o

XS2sdPw.png

cat lady. random name generator gave me a scene band for a name, so i roll with the look :o

N5W4xcq.png

i need better pally/plate tmogs :o i realized i have, like, none when i rolled this bish the other night

epDlv8h.png

i'm digging the lumberjack look my DH is rocking from dungeon pickups last night :rofl: i stumbled into a guild group of people running TW and dungeons and went from 65 to 70 last night

rfxOZFG.png

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
i ran some old raid the other day from the LFG thing, and i didn't realize i was with 4 horde until like halfway through :rofl:

and then they got shocked because they thought my mage was a BE :rofl:
blizzard was real stubborn about light skin, blue eyed, blonde VEs for a long time

then one day they were like "welp guess we need more subs" and flipped the switch

• Haha
Reactions: Jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy