WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
wtf blizz, you're not bethesda :rofl: this titan touched portal sent me under the map

dpdvMND.png
the titan touched shit is so frustrating imo

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
for real

on one hand, i get them easily enough

i just never know if i'm gonna get ported halfway across the continent, or if i'm just gonna show up on the other side of the portal animation
if there's other shit on my map sometimes I just elemental overload, harvest, and move on with my life :o

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
Odin fight is just aids. Its just a big circle and I don't know where I'm at in the circle, because it all looks the same, so I have to spend time just fining where to go w/ the rune and I die on the way there. Also, too god damn long w/ too much back tracking.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
tbh i hate most TW runs i've been on because there's always some person deep in the 'tism that remembers every square inch of the old places, and they turn into gigantic buttholes when people don't remember every single mechanic
Should have run them w/ me on my DPS toons. You could have just picked your nose the whole time and I'd have cleared everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    olegarchy