WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
Terros is a shit fight for demo so I’ve been spending some time getting better with Aff, man there’s so much stuff to babysit. The one 6 second capstone debuff is by far the worst.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
Did a couple pulls of Terros in LFR. I was 20k dps higher than the next highest guy. With only a 5 ilvl difference. :rofl: holy fuck these lfr players are so bad

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Did a couple pulls of Terros in LFR. I was 20k dps higher than the next highest guy. With only a 5 ilvl difference. :rofl: holy fuck these lfr players are so bad
Most of them probably have no idea what they're doing and are running around trying not to die

....speaking from experience :o

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
I slacked and didn't do anything this week. Weekly was an easy one with timewalking and 2nd wing of LFR was opened. Never logged on :wtc:

joxxer

I have to do this ...
Feb 4, 2003
metaverse
Just logged in to play for the first time since xpac launch .. did 60-70 just healing thru timewalking .. now I have to go thru all the questing in dragon isles though :(

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
Just logged in to play for the first time since xpac launch .. did 60-70 just healing thru timewalking .. now I have to go thru all the questing in dragon isles though :(
Leveling your first toon through anything other than the campaign is so dumb I assume you’re a feral main. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy