WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I'm kinda liking the raid b/c all 3 lock specs are good on different fights so I get to switch it up and play all 3. Even have different builds on I use for demo.

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
It's also that the top players won't play weaker specs even if they are only slightly weaker. The people who play the non-meta specs probably are generally less skilled players, so it will generally make the spec as a whole look worse
I’m not skilled. :rofl: I don’t know what I do for DPS at the moment either. I was much more skilled during WoD when I was into raiding then.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
We got to P3 once, but we spent so long (not) killing the baby adds that the big add kept healing up and by the time we got to P3 healers were spent

Having gotten that far I don't think LFR is tuned right; there seems to be no difference between LFR and Normal mechanics that I could see.

LFR needs to get nerfed pretty hard

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana

Can't play with you @Jinx anymore sorry

:rofl:

found out the "special friend" i made is legit "special", and everything makes so much sense :rofl: i was talking to my GM about the whole situation, and she straight up guessed who it was, and then said that we raid with his guild sometimes (mostly him and his sister). since i didn't want to make things weird for them, i bit the bullet and didn't ghost the dude (because i was about to block him and be done with it). i was talking with the GM about it more, and she was like "yeah, he has this thing, i know what it is, but all my brain is bringing up is alzheimers". i asked if it was aspergers, and she was like oh yeah, that's it :rofl: shit made so much more sense

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
:rofl:

found out the "special friend" i made is legit "special", and everything makes so much sense :rofl: i was talking to my GM about the whole situation, and she straight up guessed who it was, and then said that we raid with his guild sometimes (mostly him and his sister). since i didn't want to make things weird for them, i bit the bullet and didn't ghost the dude (because i was about to block him and be done with it). i was talking with the GM about it more, and she was like "yeah, he has this thing, i know what it is, but all my brain is bringing up is alzheimers". i asked if it was aspergers, and she was like oh yeah, that's it :rofl: shit made so much more sense
now that you've adopted him, what are you going to name him?

• Haha
Reactions: Jinx

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
now that you've adopted him, what are you going to name him?
guess it's better to respect his wishes, right? that's what the kids these days are asking for

jYcP2AP.png

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
but yeah, with the semester starting, i'm making no plans/promises with my game time :o i'll probably just keep fucking around with alts, getting them heroic geared, rinse repeat

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy