WoW Crew: Yes, we're still playing this game

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
:rofl:

found out the "special friend" i made is legit "special", and everything makes so much sense :rofl: i was talking to my GM about the whole situation, and she straight up guessed who it was, and then said that we raid with his guild sometimes (mostly him and his sister). since i didn't want to make things weird for them, i bit the bullet and didn't ghost the dude (because i was about to block him and be done with it). i was talking with the GM about it more, and she was like "yeah, he has this thing, i know what it is, but all my brain is bringing up is alzheimers". i asked if it was aspergers, and she was like oh yeah, that's it :rofl: shit made so much more sense
wow please don't call me out like this

• Haha
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
I need to finish LFR to get more vault stuff. I think I only downed 4 bosses. Didn't realize that all wings are open for LFR until I queued into it last week.

• Wow
Reactions: CPTMULLET

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
Make sure to watch a video on the last boss; even on LFR it has mechanics and it's really not any different than normal
P1 = avoid the laser breath. Stand in big puddle avoid push back, interrupt your spark thingy

1st intermission = kill all the adds don’t stand in bad, go back to platform.

P2 = don’t stand in bad, stay close to boss and push forward after the knock back

2nd intermission= kill add. (Not sure if small adds spawn, but if they do kill before get to big add) put your back to the first platform after big add dies to get blown to it.

P3 get big circles out. Don’t stand by tanks, don’t get laser breathed. Stay outta dark circle around the edge.

Collect loot.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
P1 = avoid the laser breath. Stand in big puddle avoid push back, interrupt your spark thingy

P2 = don’t stand in bad, stay close to boss and push forward after the knock back

2nd intermission= kill add. (Not sure if small adds spawn, but if they do kill before get to big add) put your back to the first platform after big add dies to get blown to it.

P3 get big circles out. Don’t stand by tanks, don’t get laser breathed. Stay outta dark circle around the edge.

Collect loot.
it's like every boss ever you say?

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California

Collect loot.
still don't get how people keep getting blasted by the breath over and over again

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
still don't get how people keep getting blasted by the breath over and over again
in heroic ppl usually got hit when someone did a "good bait" and had it firing off to the side of the raid

everybody just reflexively moves the way they always do to dodge it, but end up moving into it instead because of the good bait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy