finally :bowdown:

AJu9n1q.png

• Wow
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
my druid, which has just hit 70 like a week ago has 3 pieces of tier. Not used the catalyst yet. Warrior, who has been raiding since the raid opened, zero tier... No point in the catalyst until I can make more than 1 piece.

ProSlayer

OT Supporter
Aug 29, 2005
I've been raiding heroic and can't figure how to do decent dps as warlock. I'm stuck at 33k~ single target as destro. Demo has such a pain in the ass opener with nether portal. Was hoping I'd be doing better with my 4pc and at ilvl 392.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I've been raiding heroic and can't figure how to do decent dps as warlock. I'm stuck at 33k~ single target as destro. Demo has such a pain in the ass opener with nether portal. Was hoping I'd be doing better with my 4pc and at ilvl 392.
This is a good single target build for Destro. BgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAACBgSQQEkiIBRBSICEJhkkWSkEBQSSSkSASSSSAAAQAQA

This is a more AoE focused destro build.
BsQA041aTpyHyczNbmCyk1bsJggkEJSg0SJCSLJJkWQOQiSSioE0KlIBAAAAAAAAAAAAQJJB

Aff is pretty good single target right now, but the Dread Touch buff is a pain in the ass to maintain.

BkQA041aTpyHyczNbmCyk1bsJgQSSSiEINFCSLJJRaBAAAAakAAAAAAAJyBKIikkEJtECAA
(Aff single target)

Reactions: ProSlayer

ProSlayer

OT Supporter
Aug 29, 2005
This is a good single target build for Destro. BgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAACBgSQQEkiIBRBSICEJhkkWSkEBQSSSkSASSSSAAAQAQA

This is a more AoE focused destro build.
BsQA041aTpyHyczNbmCyk1bsJggkEJSg0SJCSLJJkWQOQiSSioE0KlIBAAAAAAAAAAAAQJJB

Aff is pretty good single target right now, but the Dread Touch buff is a pain in the ass to maintain.

BkQA041aTpyHyczNbmCyk1bsJgQSSSiEINFCSLJJRaBAAAAakAAAAAAAJyBKIikkEJtECAA
(Aff single target)
I'll check it out, this is my log on H Kurog using Destro, which is focused around ST. I think my main issue here was not casting enough or having uptime on Havoc correctly. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XbJy3MZYcN9QtKLq/#fight=10&type=damage-done&source=16

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I'll check it out, this is my log on H Kurog using Destro, which is focused around ST. I think my main issue here was not casting enough or having uptime on Havoc correctly. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XbJy3MZYcN9QtKLq/#fight=10&type=damage-done&source=16
Yeah, you're overcapping on soul shards and letting immolate fall off too much. Soul Fire and Channel Demonfire aren't needed. Just make sure you try to store a few extra soul shards when you know the two adds are about to pop so you can havoc one and and chain chaos bolts at the other.

You're also missing some enchants. Weapon ones aren't cheap, but the rest aren't too bad. Neck enchants allows you to put up to three gems in it. Mastery is a better stat for locks than Vers. Esp with the build I linked it takes the Chaos Incarnate talent that lets chaos bolt always gain max benefit from mastery.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
well my guild just disbanded. guild has been active since 2008; i've been in it since like 2012. guy cited feathermoon being a dead server, is moving to stormrage with their core raiders.

so be in a dead guild, find a new guild, or just jump ship like everyone else

• Wow
Reactions: CPTMULLET

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
well my guild just disbanded. guild has been active since 2008; i've been in it since like 2012. guy cited feathermoon being a dead server, is moving to stormrage with their core raiders.

so be in a dead guild, find a new guild, or just jump ship like everyone else
Guild I was in for some time decided to go horde and to a new server. Went with them but I didn't stick around long and switched back to alliance and old server. I finally found a new guild but I haven't done much of anything with them. Wish I could find a group that was more active and fit in with.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Guild I was in for some time decided to go horde and to a new server. Went with them but I didn't stick around long and switched back to alliance and old server. I finally found a new guild but I haven't done much of anything with them. Wish I could find a group that was more active and fit in with.
Idk what I want from a guild really. I tend to just put raids anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    olegarchy