FRK wrote my first story about swinging, tell me what you think!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hiphemo, Feb 15, 2007.

1. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

sorry for the formatting. first story, please tell me where i needs help.

I had wanted this for many years. I was 6 feet tall with brown hair and blue eyes. I never had a problem getting any girls but it wasn’t the girls that I always lusted after. As long as I can remember being horny I remember wanting to please a cock in every way possible. Now, at the ripe age of twenty I was, for the most part, a straight man, but there was something about a clean, powerful dick that got me going just as much as a nice bare pussy ever could. I told Sarah, my girlfriend of 2 years about my cock fantasies before, and although she was accepting of them, she had never attempted to act on them. She was 23 years old, with blond hair and an absolutely perfect set of tits and ass. She always got looks from guys when we went out and sometimes I fantasized about inviting some of them to play with us, little did I know it would happen soon.
    It was our 2-year anniversary. We rented a nice hotel room in the city to mark the occasion. After a nice dinner and a few drinks, we retired to the softly lit room for some highly anticipated fun. She kissed me roughly and pushed me onto the bed. As she fished some handcuffs out of her purse, she ordered me to stay on the bed.

"I'm in control tonight and you are going to be my fucking bitch," she taunted with convincing sadism in her voice. "Before I put these on I want you to take off all your clothes." Of course, wanting to get my rocks off, I complied without hesitation. Grabbing one of my wrists, she slapped one side of the handcuffs on, spun me around and secured the other side with my hands behind my back. Then she fished out a long black scarf and tied it around my eyes so all I could see was black. I could hear her walk off into the large bathroom and when she returned she told me her plans. "This is the night where you will serve me in any way I tell you to, and you will do it with pleasure. I want you to please these two hot studs who came here, not only to fuck me, but to be wholly pleasured by the whore of man I call my boyfriend. Do you understand?" After a moment of hesitation she whipped my bare ass with a riding crop and asked me again. "I said do you understand you fucking slut?"
    "Yes" is all I managed to spit out.
    "Yes master is the correct response" she corrected me again with a sharp slap of the riding crop and I immediately responded with
    "YES master" in my best submissive voice.
    "Good little cunt, now I want you to get down on your knees" I complied, not knowing what was about to happen, getting off of the bed and kneeling next to it. I felt a presence right in front of me
    but I dared not move.
    "Now right in front of you is a nice, thick, 8 inch cock. Do you want it in your mouth?"
    "Yes master" I said, a little scared.
    "What do you want to do to the beautiful dick that is inches in front of you face?" Fearing another beating, I stopped holding back my bisexual side and submitted to my inner fag.

" I want to lick it and suck it and savor the taste in my mouth. I want the cock shoved down my throat until I explodes a gallon of hot cum in my mouth" I stammered.
    "Good little whore, I knew you had it in you" She pet my head and then I felt her hand on my chin, opening up my mouth to receive the hot cock in front of me. My nerves were on fire and there were butterflies in my stomach from the anticipation. With my held wide open I tasted the head of my first cock. He gave me a taste of his 8 inch meat, which I discovered was flaccid, and then he pulled out and slapped me in the face with it a few times. Sarah wasn't lying; it was heavy and thick, just like a good cock should be. He rubbed it all over my face, commanding my to stick my tongue out as he pushed his large swollen balls around my tongue. Then he stuck it in again, it was soft and tasted like how I dreamt it would taste. I swirled my tongue around hid delicate head as he moaned in pleasure. He slowly inserted all eight inches of his stiffening cock. I normally have a gag reflex but since he was soft his penis formed to my throat and he held it in deep as I felt it growing bigger and harder in my mouth. Sarah's hands grabbed the sides of my head as she pulled me onto and off of the stud’s large tool. "Suck that cock like the fag you are pussy-boy" she snarled. As I was giving the cock in front of me the best worshipping I could, I felt a poke at the side of my throat. "I said there were two studs, you have to please them both like the whore you are." I quickly swallowed the second cock as I slowly stroked the other against my face. This one wasn't too much longer, maybe 9 inches but he had girth! He was already hard and judging by my experience in sucking Sarah’s strap on he must have been thicker than our thickest dildo, which was 2 inches thick! He put a hand on top of my head and slowly and deeply began fucking my face like it was a nice pussy he wanted to savor. The other stud guided my mouth back to his cock and pushed my body up against the side of the bed. The back of my head was up against the bedside so I wouldn't be able to control the depth of their cocks anymore; I was at their mercy. They were going to use me like the dirty slut I was. "Fuck this whore is one eager little cunt! He will do whatever the fuck we want!" They both took turns using my mouth and slapping their heavy dicks against my face while calling me names.
    After a few minutes of face fucking Sarah ordered me on my feet. She made me turn around facing the bed and one of the men bent me over. Soon a cock was shoved in my face as I willingly opened wide. I felt Sarah's soft hands opening my asscheeks as the other man made me spread my legs. Sarah's tongue began to explore my bottom and I was in ecstasy!

"I'm getting you're slut pussy ready for a good abusing!" she warned. I realized my cock had been dripping pre-cum since the moment I knew what was going on and I wished I could cum. Sarah's fingers began to probe in me deep, first one finger, then a second, until she had three fingers deeply massaging my prostate. The cock in my mouth was swollen large and I could tell he didn't have much time left before he came. "Let me get at this fag's pussy so I can deposit my cum so deep in his ass, he will be shitting cum for a week." He moved behind me and slapped my ass hard a few times.
    Sarah intervened, "let's move him first." I was uncuffed and thrown on the bed facing the foot of the bed my legs were tied to the headboard real wide and a few pillows were placed under me stomach. Soon after my hands were secured to the legs of the bed with more pillows under my chest. The stud crawled behind me and I felt the head of his cock poke at my virgin man-pussy. As he pressed in the other man ordered me to open my mouth and he placed some type of dental wedge on each side of my mouth so I couldn't close it anymore. "This way you have no choice if you want a cock in your mouth or not, you little bitch." The man at my ass was easing his way in and I was in slut heaven! Sarah cracked the riding crop on my ass a few times and I tightened up even more. "Damn this fag's pussy is the tightest I ever felt!" The man in front of me began inserting his cock into my mouth all the way to his short trimmed bush and he would hold it their for a second.
    "That's it, swallow that fat cock you little cum whore" I heard Sarah say. Soon the man behind me was all the way in, I felt so fucking full and perfect with a thick cock deep in my ass and a one in my throat. My hole was so stretched out it felt like. After a few moments, the man in my tight ass was sawing in and out as he held my torso. He picked up the pace and then exclaimed, "I am going to fill this bitch up with my seed!" His cock head grew ever so slightly, buried in my ass and I felt spurt after spurt after spurt fill my insides. He groaned and moaned for a good while as he spent his last few drops as I flexed my hole for him so I could get all his spunk.
    The man in front of me said he wanted to fuck a fresh ass and Sarah jumped on the opportunity. "He doesn't get to have all the fun!" The cock in my ass withdrew and I my ass felt empty and wet. My hands and feet were untied and I was flipped over onto my back as four strong hands held me down. Sarah removed the devices in my mouth and climbed on top of me in a 69 position, the she maneuvered her pussy right on top of my face. I could smell her juices as they were dripping down onto my face. She lowered herself down so she was lying on top of me, still neglecting my cock. She began to grind her wet pussy on my mouth and then her ass crack. "Eat my dirty shithole you little slut, get me ready for their big cocks!" I tongued her ass as best I could, sticking my tongue in her hole as deep as it would go. I loved the taste of a fresh shithole. Then my head was pulled back and a cock was shoved inside it.
    “Yeah bitch, get me nice and hard so I can use your girlfriends sweet little ass like I used your mouth.” He fucked my face until his cock was covered in my spit. Sarah pushed her pussy into my face and he slapped the head of his wet cock on my forehead as he and the other man laughed at me.
    “What a fucking whore, to let us use his ass and mouth and then to sit there and let his girl take us on.” The man ripped my blindfold off and I got my first glance at his big dick.
    “I can’t believe I was taking that thing in my throat,” I thought to myself. He pushed up against Sarah’s sweet balloon knot and I saw it relax to take his size. As he inserted himself into her she started to grind into my face hard to counteract his movements. She was soaking my face in her juices. He put his dick into her ass about halfway and then slowly pulled out. I had the perfect view of the skin of her hole clinging to his cock as he withdrew. The next stroke he pushed his cock all the way in. “Oh fuck it is so big, I love your huge cock in my ass!” Then I heard a long moan escape her throat as he withdrew and I was jealous and envious at the same time. This was the first time I had shared Sarah and it didn’t seem like she had any problem with it. He picked up the pace a bit and began a steady fucking. Every so often he would pull out and shove his dirty cock in my mouth. I absolutely loved the taste of it and seeing her all gaping and stretched out from his fat meat fucking her made my mind go crazy with lust. After a few tastes of his cock, Sarah whined “fuck me like a real man!” He listened and immediately picked up the pace and the strength. She was grinding her cunt on my face harder and harder as he fucked her and she screamed “I AM CUMMING!” as her pussy juices drenched my mouth and face. They tasted slightly salty and delicious. I knew from her cumming that he was on his way. Grunts came from him as he fucked her as hard as he could until he held it; balls deep, buried inside her ass. Both of them were panting as he slipped out and ordered me to clean his dirty dick. It was soft and covered in his cum and her ass paste. I eagerly slurped it down until he was all clean, then Sarah said, “open wide you cum slut and eat my dirty shithole!” She kneeled over my face and lowered her gaping asshole to my mouth as a big wad of cum was beginning to form at her exit. “Stick that slut tongue out bitch.” I did as ordered and she sat her ass on my face as string after string of cum leaked out into my sucking mouth. I lapped and cleaned until there was no more cum and she dismounted my face. “What a good little whore, eating cum out of my dirty ass! Maybe he needs some release!”
    It was then that I noticed the second man was holding a camcorder and filming it all. Sarah noticed my reaction and she said, “of course I am filming it, so you don’t forget what a little whore you are! Now if you want some release you are going to have to beg for it. Beg these men to fuck you until you cum.”
    “Oh please fuck my tight ass until my cock explodes! Please give it to me like a real whore, I am your little fuck toy to use as you please!” I whined. The two men put my on the bed with my back to the bed and lifted my legs up high. The other kneeled in front of my face and shoved his stiffening cock through my tightly held lips and began to hump my face. A cock was pushed into my asshole and began roughly fucking with no abandon for my pleasure. Sarah kneeled next to us with the camera in hand and filmed it all. She slowly stroked my cock as I was being fucked from both ends. I announced I was close to cumming and the man holding my legs up raised them up even more so my cock was above my face. The man fucking my face dismounted for a moment as Sarah stroked my cock with a tight grip. The guy at my ass banged my prostate intensely. The feelings began in my asshole as I felt waves of pleasure surge through me as my whole body tensed up. As my cum began shooting out of my cock Sarah pointed my dick at me as I covered my entire face with cum. My asshole tightened automatically from cumming and the guy in my ass couldn’t hold back any longer. He let loose another orgasm, spilling his cum into my bowels. As I lay there spent, the second man was nearing orgasm just watching the scene unfold. He commanded me to open my mouth as shoved the head of his cock in my mouth. I swallowed several times before he stopped shooting and he pulled his cock out of my ass. The man at my ass pulled me to the edge of the bed and held a shot glass under my hole. “Shit it all out pussy boy” He urged. I drained myself for a minute before he held the white goo in front of my face and poured it into my mouth. “Don’t want to waste any of that precious cum, all good whores need to taste it.” Sarah told me.
    I lay there for a while, completely spent as Sarah wiped the cum from my face into my mouth. “So when do I get to do this again?” I asked, exhausted from the reaming.
    “Next week if you are a good little slutboy. Terry said he has a group of friends who would love to use you.” I fell asleep dreaming of the next time I would be used.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Please repost with paragraphs!:run:

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

If you clean it up, you will get more people to read it.

Nice rough draft. Decent descriptions..some parts pulled me in and made me feel like a voyeur but other parts seem forced (no pun intended). In a couple of places, I got momentarily lost but maybe that was because of the formatting.

OK.. I think the 1st paragrah should be in present tense. "I am 6 feet tall..."
    Hmmm... maybe I better do this after work:mamoru:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

incredible

5. dawgboye

dawgboye I'm a businessman who's commodity happens to be co

If this was real, wow.

6. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

7. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

Hell.. even without paragraphs! Wow. :bowdown:

8. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

holy shit... I'm rock hard

9. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

ok i looked at it from a techinical point of view. you were handcuffed for a while, but rubbed the one guys cock against your face? there was another small detail that caught my eye but now i have forgotting.

paragraph it and i will read it again. :big grin:

10. Zee

Zee New Member

:werd: :3some:

11. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

:eek3:

oh and I like "balloon knot" :o

12. Zee

Zee New Member

Copy pasted too a word file for future reading :naughty:

13. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

thanks for the positive replies! I will work out the suggestions and hopefully post a revision. if only word and OT would cooperate on the formatting!