ART WTB: Elinchrom ELS Universal SPEED receiver.

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
Don't know if I'll get much bite here, but here goes anyway.

I'm looking for a single Elinchrom ELS Universal SPEED receiver. Bogen's employee purchase program has some stupid stipulation that you can't buy more than one of each item per calendar year, not even shit you need multiples of. :rolleyes:

Looking for a cheap used one instead of waiting for my store to order one at cost, ship, ect.

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
I think I'm one of the only people using Skyport here, and I ain't sellin' nothin'. B&H has 'em for like a hundred bucks though. :dunno:

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
I think I'm one of the only people using Skyport here, and I ain't sellin' nothin'. B&H has 'em for like a hundred bucks though. :dunno:
Yeah, Beards & Hats is the first place I checked... The thing about the $100 is they're <$60 cost... lol I'm just being cheap. I'm going to see if I can convince work to make a Eliy order tomorrow and throw one on for me. God knows how long it's going to take to get here though, everyone is bitching about snow, we're not getting shipments on time, ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448