WTF FedEx

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
It says it is on vehicle for delivery, but scheduled delivery is Tuesday. :rofl: This bitch just gonna chill for the holidays w/ my shit in his truck?

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
It says it is on vehicle for delivery, but scheduled delivery is Tuesday. :rofl: This bitch just gonna chill for the holidays w/ my shit in his truck?

Depends. I think they deliver on Saturdays and Sundays now, so you might get it this weekend.

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
Maybe they loaded the truck yesterday, but it doesn't go out again until the next work day. :dunno:

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
I had three packages out for delivery last week- two of them showed up on different trucks and the third didn't show up for another couple of days. :rofl:

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
UPS is fucked up too. Had a package scheduled for a couple Fridays ago. Got a confirmation email saying so. Plus the package had left the Mesquite hub for Arlington 45 miles away at 1:57 pm Thursday. About 2 pm on that Friday, I get an email saying delivery was changed to Monday. And tracking still showed it left Mesquite but that was it. Saturday it said it was out for delivery, 2 hours later, back to Monday. Assholes.

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
Then we got Amazon taking pics of the delivery asking how they did. YOU DID GREAT MOTHERFUCKERS

headrec

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Ogden, Utah
I've been waiting 2 1/2 weeks from a package from fedex that usually takes 2 days. They always have the most fucked off estimates.

Says delivery today :noes:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idayrarecorded