LOVE wtf girl flipped out on me

victimizati0n

Jun 16, 2005
it was pretty random,and in the middle of sex, she just got off of me and i was like whats wrong?? and she basically screamed at me to go jackoff myself at this point im pretty :confused:

we start talking, and she tells me that i shouldnt let her have sex with me, and says a whole bunch of mean shit, and at this point im pretty pissed off because i did absolutely nothing to this girl, and she was the one that wanted to have sex all of the time, not once did i pressure her into it, or even suggest it

then she preceded to make up to me, and try to have sex again

what in the fuck is going on here, im so confused, i seriously dont understand women at all

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Umm :ugh: I don't know what the fuck happened easier. Sounds like you found yourself a nutcase. Hope you're wearing a condom this time :ugh:

CorpseStreet

Jun 10, 2008
Maybe she has guilt issues when it come's to having sex? How long have you guys known each other? how long have you been intimate.

She could just be crazy.

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
it was pretty random,and in the middle of sex, she just got off of me and i was like whats wrong?? and she basically screamed at me to go jackoff myself at this point im pretty :confused:

we start talking, and she tells me that i shouldnt let her have sex with me,

Anti-slut defense in the middle of sex :wtf:

and says a whole bunch of mean shit,

Psycho.

and at this point im pretty pissed off because i did absolutely nothing to this girl, and she was the one that wanted to have sex all of the time, not once did i pressure her into it, or even suggest it

then she preceded to make up to me, and try to have sex again

Mentally unstable, borderline personality disorder

what in the fuck is going on here, im so confused, i seriously dont understand women at all

Most women make a little more sense than this fucking nutcase. Delete her number from your phone, delete her email, don't talk to her anymore. No possible about of hotness or mindblowing sex is worth the chasm of drama into which you are about to fall.

jonno

Jun 3, 2003
Boston
the date rape drug wore off mid sex. i told you to spend a little extra and get the good shit man!

fuckin noobs.....

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
normally i would try to analyze the situation and come up with possible reasons why she behaved that way...

But, jesus dude, that's crazy. Like screaming "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" crazy.

Run away and never ever look back.

TS
TS
victimizati0n

victimizati0n

Jun 16, 2005
:rofl: at thread

i have known her for a few months, we have done it only a few times

but yeah, i havent talked to her since that happened

i swear to god, how come i only meet psycho girls.. or is it that a lot of fucking girls are psycho, i dunno

i mean, in the past she had a boyfriend for like ~2 years so she cant be THAT crazy, amirite?

i kinda just want to bang her again, and do the same thing to her and leave, i want to see the reaction :mamoru:

vodkacollins

Apr 2, 2008
CdM, CA
:rofl: at thread

i have known her for a few months, we have done it only a few times

but yeah, i havent talked to her since that happened

i swear to god, how come i only meet psycho girls.. or is it that a lot of fucking girls are psycho, i dunno

i mean, in the past she had a boyfriend for like ~2 years so she cant be THAT crazy, amirite?

i kinda just want to bang her again, and do the same thing to her and leave, i want to see the reaction :mamoru:

you are only picking the psycho ones to date. there are plenty of sane women out there

but totally in for your story about doing the same thing to her. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor