FIT wtf mate! starting to go downhill

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
haven't really changed my diet that much, and I'm still running 2-3 times a week (3 miles), but the 6pack is slowly disappearing, and I'm down to 160 from 164lbs :eek4:

:wtf:

6 months ago:
img023.jpg

now:
img014.jpg

thebeave

Dec 25, 2007
You look very similar, traps look like they round up more now (unless it's the angle) and every other difference is probably the angle. But on the other hand you didn't make any progress either. I think it was timber that said you're almost always either gaining or losing, very hard to maintain.

TS
TS
ssabripo

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
You look very similar, traps look like they round up more now (unless it's the angle) and every other difference is probably the angle. But on the other hand you didn't make any progress either. I think it was timber that said you're almost always either gaining or losing, very hard to maintain.
:dunno:

I just took this pic...you can definitely tell the mid section is getting like shit! :rant:

img071.jpg

smb is me

May 21, 2008

no, i think it was WOLFHUNTER who said that.

:greddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448