GUN WTS C-mag 100rd Ar15 Never used

djbomberto

Oct 11, 2007
Whore-Lando
I had this for a few months now and recently got a divorce. So that is why I am selling it.

asking 135 shipping included price reduced

cmag.jpg

Never used it ofcourse ammo not included :rofl:

Last edited:

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
there a 2011 on here asking about those a couple weeks ago, perhaps hit that dude up

BlueApocalypse

Nov 4, 2006
Oh, you mean the one that can't take Surefire 60/100rd mags or PMAGs? :rofl:

You serious? I thought it could. :rofl: Why oh why does that whole fiasco smell of H&K trying to snuggle their 416 platform in to replace the M4?

THT

The easy way is always mined
Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
You serious? I thought it could. :rofl: Why oh why does that whole fiasco smell of H&K trying to snuggle their 416 platform in to replace the M4?

Yeah dude, they made a 100% STANAG magwell. Don't know if EMAGs will work or not but PMAGs and the SF mags are definitely out. Rumor has it SF is redesigning theirs to work with the IAR but that's just a rumor.

BlueApocalypse

Nov 4, 2006
Yeah dude, they made a 100% STANAG magwell. Don't know if EMAGs will work or not but PMAGs and the SF mags are definitely out. Rumor has it SF is redesigning theirs to work with the IAR but that's just a rumor.

So basically at the moment, the Marines decided to go with a piston M4-type platform that can only suppress with 30 rounds before reloading as their squad level machine gun. Just doesn't make any sense.

BlueApocalypse

Nov 4, 2006

The funny thing is that every other member in the squad can do the same thing... all they have to do is throw the safety another 90 degrees. :hsugh: Eh, whatever - I'm glad we're not getting rid of our 249's any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74