FIT Y'all are the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemans23

PV - The Vision of Sound
Jul 12, 2004
Indy
My new diet has fucking skyrocketed my weight losses. Whether it's only water weight (which I doubt since i'm throwin down ~1 gal of water a day) or not, I don't care. I took my previous diet of ~3500+ calories a day to ~2800 w/ cardio in the morning, weights in the afternoon, and sparring at night (boxing). Went from 223 on Friday to 214 today. Water? Probably, but not all of it. Piss is clear as a river and my face looks slimmer. Time to let the bitches know whats up. Just wanted to say thx for the advice and I'll update later. :wavey: :h5:

TS
TS
lemans23

lemans23

PV - The Vision of Sound
Jul 12, 2004
Indy
Oh, daily food intake looks like this, can't do the 6 meal/day right now like I want to:

Head to gym for cardio.

1 cup eggbeaters w/ hot sauce and strawberries or orange (1)

Cock around for a few hours, maybe install somethin in my car, whatever.

4-6 BSnless chicken tenderloins or 1 breast (same thing really) cooked in skillet, wok, oven or grill OR 1 can of tuna w/ tbsp of fat free mayo, tbsp sweet relish, stick of celery and both served with ~2 cups snow peas (2)

Hit gym for high rep med. weight workout.

Either what my mother fixes (she's a fitness head too, gym 6 days/week), or another can of tuna/chicken OR I'll slice up some round tip sirloin, maybe toss it with some rice wine vinegar and soy sauce and make dieter's mongolian beef (3)

Off to "gym" for boxing.

Dessert is usually unsweetened strawberries or anything with skin to gimme a little extra fiber (fruits I mean).

That's all. What else should I incorporate?

TS
TS
lemans23

lemans23

PV - The Vision of Sound
Jul 12, 2004
Indy
I've got me a 5lb tub of ON cookies and cream that I used to use, but it just doesn't work for me right now. I don't mean that the effects aren't beneficial, it's just that if I'm eating 3 meals, I want to actually eat something instead of drink it. Now, If I DID have a 6 meal/day program, then it'd be no question. Unfortunately, it's next to impossible to eat at my school (catholic HS) unless you're on break. Even then it's tough because the cocksuckers in the kitchen don't let kids put homemade meals in the fridge anymore, and my interior in my car is black, so even with icepacks it still gets warm (found this out the hard way last semester :( ). I'm on SB this week, so I don't want to start something I can't continue. For that reason, I think that I'll wait till summer to pull out the 6 meal deal. Either way, any suggestions on alternate foods would be excellent. :wavey:

Blue Leaves

May 15, 2004
vancouver.bc
lemans23 said:
I've got me a 5lb tub of ON cookies and cream that I used to use, but it just doesn't work for me right now. I don't mean that the effects aren't beneficial, it's just that if I'm eating 3 meals, I want to actually eat something instead of drink it. Now, If I DID have a 6 meal/day program, then it'd be no question. Unfortunately, it's next to impossible to eat at my school (catholic HS) unless you're on break. Even then it's tough because the cocksuckers in the kitchen don't let kids put homemade meals in the fridge anymore, and my interior in my car is black, so even with icepacks it still gets warm (found this out the hard way last semester :( ). I'm on SB this week, so I don't want to start something I can't continue. For that reason, I think that I'll wait till summer to pull out the 6 meal deal. Either way, any suggestions on alternate foods would be excellent. :wavey:

protein bars and almonds? hey i'm trying lol.

TS
TS
lemans23

lemans23

PV - The Vision of Sound
Jul 12, 2004
Indy
You mean like a powerbar? Shit is horrible. Thinkin of tryin some oats for breakfast, not that nasty packaged shit though. Gotta go balls out on it.

TS
TS
lemans23

lemans23

PV - The Vision of Sound
Jul 12, 2004
Indy
Okay, 214 last night, 211.5 this morning (took a monster piss when I woke up). I haven't lost any strength though, so how do I know I'm losing fat?

DCyamaha

O-line found
Sep 16, 2003
anytown, usa
lemans23 said:
Okay, 214 last night, 211.5 this morning (took a monster piss when I woke up). I haven't lost any strength though, so how do I know I'm losing fat?

thats really fast. wowzers penny. mostly water tho :o

lif

Feb 9, 2005
London, Ontario
lemans23 said:

You ALWAYS lose weight overnight, lack of carbs + lack of water = loss of water weight,

don't weigh yourself at night, just do it every morning

TS
TS
lemans23

lemans23

PV - The Vision of Sound
Jul 12, 2004
Indy
lif said:
You ALWAYS lose weight overnight, lack of carbs + lack of water = loss of water weight,

don't weigh yourself at night, just do it every morning
Yes, I know that. I only weighed at night because I happened to be curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan