y'all better be glad we didn't reject some of your submissions

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I mean, the about me section, can, if needed fill in for the wish list. Some of you assholes, however, didn't give your santas anything to work with! Some of your cretins didn't fill out EITHER the "about me" or "wish list" parts :squint: Did you not read my notes about being a good elf so your santas can enjoy themselves? :rant2:

For those of you that end up with one of these pathetic excuses for an elf :hug: you have my full permission to send them the most bizarre and awkward gifts ever.

Roblo escobar

Jan 6, 2010
Austin
:sadwavey: this was me :rofl: I didn’t know what to say or ask for. I thought lego was too greedy and shit. I’m usually the gift giver and maybe get a gift or two every christmas

kawsakimx6

Still Rockin' Like Dokken
OT Supporter
May 15, 2006
USA! USA! USA!
Would be hilarious if my santa sent me nothing but beef jerky :rofl: I'm a vegetarian for my health (throat) and specifically asked not to get anything meat. Although @Deviance sent me beef jerky years ago that was delicious

Vegetarian thing is recent
I always send jerky. Also once i thought about sending a side of cow, since i had an extra but shipping was nutz.

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
I always send jerky. Also once i thought about sending a side of cow, since i had an extra but shipping was nutz.

Well if you have me please don't :rofl:

I have Eosinophilic Esophagitis. My white blood cells attack my esophagus when I consume certain foods or drink things. Dry meat will do it, dark beers too :wtc:

• Sad
Reactions: pookrat

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448