CREW Yeti bois, CAMO BACK (not) IN STOCK

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
I dont see the big deal of these cups in general. I have some and barely ever use them
I use a 30oz all the time. Keeps shit cold. Big. Doesn’t spill. Fits in the car cup holder. They sell a lot of other small stuff that I would have no use for, the stackable cups and barware and shit. :dunno:

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
I mainly only drink water so 46oz with chug top > 30oz having to refill it more frequent.
Chug cap is wierd. Having to unscrew it every time sucks.

The hotshot cap is neat, but removes the functionality of having some kind of loop.

I ordered the straw cap to see if it's any better. Honestly, the chute cap design on the camelback bottles is pretty nifty.

9ERyUZY.jpeg

TS
TS
Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001

The hotshot cap is neat, but removes the functionality of having some kind of loop.

I ordered the straw cap to see if it's any better. Honestly, the chute cap design on the camelback bottles is pretty nifty.

9ERyUZY.jpeg
The straw cap is great unless your putting ice in and and already cold drink. Ice freezes together and can be a pain in the ass to get the straw in.

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
ya I bought one big bottle with the chug cap but it's just not super convenient, but also it's huge so you don't have to refill it much either

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
will suck dick for 36 oz chartreuse rambler

when yeti did their garage sale or whatever they cock teased by adding in the chartreuse mug and nothing else :wtc:

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004

9ERyUZY.jpeg

Chug cap is goat

Reactions: digitaljames

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
The straw cap is great unless your putting ice in and and already cold drink. Ice freezes together and can be a pain in the ass to get the straw in.
I only have the ice problem when I need to refill my water tbh and typically it's formed like a chunk with a hole in it around my straw lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74