Yo elf, this is your chance!

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
Your list was very broad on what you wanted. I can figure it out and send you some cool shit, however this is your chance to tell me what you really want. You say dildos, I don't know what you exactly want. Like do you want HUGE ones?

Either way, just give me more ideas on what you're thinking.

Reactions: Super Dolemite

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
Yay for buttplugs!!!

You must've got an OG OT'er who was part of Freakyshiat subforum.

Buttplugs, dildos, and fake pussies during SS were a thing....kinda. :o

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
I don't know, I am an indecisive SOB. But in hand tools I will say, ratchet wrenches, short box wrenches, impact sockets, torque bit sockets, calipers

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
my list was all over the place because ADD.
Suspicious. :hmm:

if I had to narrow it down, and that’s almost impossible:
I could use a new wetsuit but those are pricey. Gift certificate to WRV surf shop would help.
gf needs bras, gift certificate would do. No place for petites (36DD)
All her kids and my kid need clothes so again, gift certificate
Hobby stuff, wood carving, you’d have to check my Amazon list for most of that. It’s also all over the place :hsd:
Baller? Mavic mini; new Xbox; iPad Pro!! :wackit: :mamoru:

might need welding gear if I manage to hookup this 220 outlet. I don’t have anything other than the welder. No mask, gloves, robe, apron, or knowledge of welding.

could use a set of tools. One of those 100 piece sets where everything has a place in the case. My current tools are all random and end up everywhere. I work on bicycles, motorcycle, random things around the house.

Yea. So just that stuff.

OH.. a leatherman, if you can find one that’s not 11ty dollars. I’ve been meaning to pickup one of those.

weird item: right handed broad axe

Last edited:

Super Dolemite

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2002
My list is all over the place cause thats me, have a ton of stuff going on and life’s crazy sometimes. Saltwater fishing stuff for me or the s.o. would be cool, we have something’s but its never enough lol. took her kayaking this year and she loved it so we will probably wind up getting kayaks in the future (hopefully I get a boat instead but I’m not holding my breath on that) I’m good on the dildos fam. Merry w

Reactions: Zimmy76

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
my list was all over the place because ADD.
Suspicious. :hmm:

if I had to narrow it down, and that’s almost impossible:
I could use a new wetsuit but those are pricey. Gift certificate to WRV surf shop would help.
gf needs bras, gift certificate would do. No place for petites (36DD)
All her kids and my kid need clothes so again, gift certificate
Hobby stuff, wood carving, you’d have to check my Amazon list for most of that. It’s also all over the place :hsd:
Baller? Mavic mini; new Xbox; iPad Pro!! :wackit: :mamoru:

might need welding gear if I manage to hookup this 220 outlet. I don’t have anything other than the welder. No mask, gloves, robe, apron, or knowledge of welding.

could use a set of tools. One of those 100 piece sets where everything has a place in the case. My current tools are all random and end up everywhere. I work on bicycles, motorcycle, random things around the house.

Yea. So just that stuff.

OH.. a leatherman, if you can find one that’s not 11ty dollars. I’ve been meaning to pickup one of those.

weird item: right handed broad axe
So where do you shop for clothes for your kids and gf's kids?

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
My list is all over the place cause thats me, have a ton of stuff going on and life’s crazy sometimes. Saltwater fishing stuff for me or the s.o. would be cool, we have something’s but its never enough lol. took her kayaking this year and she loved it so we will probably wind up getting kayaks in the future (hopefully I get a boat instead but I’m not holding my breath on that) I’m good on the dildos fam. Merry w
i keep thinking i should get into kayaking.

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
Does a squatty potty count as home decor?
:hmm: kinda want. we have a bidet seat but had to put it in another bathroom that has a close enough outlet. not really trying to cut into the plaster to install an outlet in the master.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor