Yo Elfipoo

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
Just ordered your gift. It’s a single item. I consulted OT’s resident subject matter expert to ensure you’re not in here next year asking for the same thing. Looking forward to everyone guessing who that was when it arrives. Having it sent directly to you so I could spend the extra shipping costs on a better gift. That is all.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Those are 2 items, sir.
i wouldnt be opposed to one of those newfangled washer+dryer combos in one unit, thanks. :love:

actually have to call the guy today, that sold me this dryer, and get a motor from him. if it still sounds like a rocket once i put it back together, i'm replacing both washer+dryer because they're 15+ years old anyway.

TS
TS
IT2

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
Vendor just cancelled my order :omg:

First they wanted some authorization code and amex said they didn't know wtf they were talking about. Then they wanted a picture of the card and my DL :ugh:. Told them to get fucked. Sucks cause they were gonna personalize that shit. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Reactions: Super Dolemite

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
Vendor just cancelled my order :omg:

First they wanted some authorization code and amex said they didn't know wtf they were talking about. Then they wanted a picture of the card and my DL :ugh:. Told them to get fucked. Sucks cause they were gonna personalize that shit. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
should have sent them a mushroom tip covering the digits... Its the OT way...

Reactions: Mrfrosty
TS
TS
IT2

IT2

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2009
should have sent them a mushroom tip covering the digits... Its the OT way...

Shit got me heated. Almost needed meltdown insurance. It's all good, found a better model cheaper w/ free shipping. Will get it here and add a personal touch before sending so @12xalt doesn't yell at me for being a basic bitch.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: jgon842 and 12xalt

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Shit got me heated. Almost needed meltdown insurance. It's all good, found a better model cheaper w/ free shipping. Will get it here and add a personal touch before sending so @12xalt doesn't yell at me for being a basic bitch.
I would have been heated as well if i were in your shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448