Yo, WTF...Who the fuck uses cotton balls to clean their ears? v.Youtube

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
Went down a ear cleaning rabbit hole on youtube, can't sleep.
It's not entirely gross...but got me thinking...at what point do you realize the cotton you're using isn't coming out so you stick more fucking cotton in your ear??? :eek4:

results of what the Dr pulled out are @11:27

• Wow
Reactions: TheProwler

loneXsupra

OT Supporter
Apr 9, 2004
Texas. The America of America
I bought one of those ear scopes off Facebook and have had an awesome time scraping shit out and watching it on my phone

TrenT

OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
NYC
I went to an ear cleaning place in Shanghai that used goose feathers. I loved it, but my coworker hated it.

I use debrox every 6 months or so because I feel like they’re clogged

Dr. Charisma

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2003
Georgia
I bought one of those ear scopes off Facebook and have had an awesome time scraping shit out and watching it on my phone

"3 million pixels"

I think they lost about 99% of them somewhere

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
It doesn't look like actual cotton balls, but the tips of a Qtip. They probably jam them in there, twist twist and twist trying to scratch an itch or something and the ends unravel and fall off. They probably don't even realize that some of the tip fell off and continue to jam it in there, compacting it further.

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State

I just spent $100, thanks

Reactions: loneXsupra

BlasterMaster

Oct 31, 2007
DFW

How do you ensure you don’t hurt your ear?

Reactions: loneXsupra

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
you can see it with the camera?

No, I'm responding to your comment that "No doubt people are gonna fuck their shit up on video"

I don't see how using this tool and being able to see what you're doing is more dangerous than blindly using a Q-Tip. How is one more likely to fuck something up?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026