Montreal
A few pics of my car:

IMG_0370.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

...people say LOWAR! :noes:

zmiller91

Dec 27, 2007
damn car looks good. dont let this guys tell you what to do, keep in mind most all these guys dont know anything about dubbin'.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
damn car looks good. dont let this guys tell you what to do, keep in mind most all these guys dont know anything about dubbin'.
And those who do know about "dubbin" still want it to not be the German version of "ricing out my mom's 1989 Civic".

TS
TS
EpicFreddy

EpicFreddy

Nov 2, 2008
Montreal
Beh, I don't mind the bashing.
The fact is, many people that reply have a crap car or don't even have the car but in the end it comes to personal taste.

You can never mod a car to please everyone, there will always be someone who would call it ugly, stupid... That's why other people's opinions about MY car will not change my decision in any way ;)

For instance, let's take someone like Mr3GTP.
He talks about rice. Do you see ANYTHING ricy about my car on the pics I posted? He's just being an a*hole for the heck of it, and that's his right.

Alex

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
Yes, there is something ricey about your car. I'll show it to you.

IMG_1547.jpg

Do it right next time and it won't be ricey.

zmiller91

Dec 27, 2007
Yes, there is something ricey about your car. I'll show it to you.

IMG_1547.jpg

Do it right next time and it won't be ricey.
im pretty sure hes done it right. considering he is on coilovers and not cut springs. Oh, wait, or is he supposed to lift his car?

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
No dipshit, he's supposed to roll his fenders so they don't cut into his tires, and/or adjust the camber so his tires clear the stock fenders, and/or buy wheels with enough offset so they clear the stock fenders, and/or buy tires without the curb-protection lip so they clear the stock fenders.

He has melted rubber on his fenders. That means he DID NOT do it right. I just listed four ways he could've done it better. My work here is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec