You can’t blow your horn these days without risking a road rage incident

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
It’s amazing. Some asshole with earbuds on was swerving into my lane as I was passing him. I honked and as I passed I saw him wildly flailing his arms.

He then got behind me and proceeded to tailgate me until my exit. Had my kid in the backseat so was more concerned than I’d usually be.

People are fucking nuts.

Reactions: phonics and hoody

Tommy

Long Member Standing
Apr 12, 2001
NYC
I had it in Queens. Some young guy cut into my lane with no turn signal or warning. I honked and he stopped the car and I think he tried throwing chinese gang signs. I just mouthed back "Fuck you, jerkoff" and that was the end of that.

Reactions: TheBoyWonder

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
it's because no one honks and moves on. They have to slow down and see the reaction to their reaction.

I never honk, maybe if someone’s sleeping at a green light or something but if someone’s swerving into my lane I’ll “buzz” them close as fuck or I’ll tailgate someone so they move out of the fast lane. I love seeing their reaction plus my windows are dark as fuck so they can’t see mine lmao

Guy Friesch

WHOOPS, FORGOT MY HAT.
OT Supporter
Sep 28, 2003
pon de gal
I never honk, maybe if someone’s sleeping at a green light or something but if someone’s swerving into my lane I’ll “buzz” them close as fuck or I’ll tailgate someone so they move out of the fast lane. I love seeing their reaction plus my windows are dark as fuck so they can’t see mine lmao
i miss my tinted windows...

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
I honk at people all the time in our work truck. They encourage it in the Smith Driving course we take every two years. It’s just communication, bro.

Narc

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
dRgvAWVl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman