TS
TS
NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
How'd you suck it back in?

Once after flying I had to like massage my cheeks to slide a beer can sized poop out. Thought I was going to rip something.
Idk how I suck it back in but I can feel it about to crown and send it back up the chute a short ways and then launch.

I once laid a brick legitimately the size of a 32oz beer can. Was a 20 minute battle. No blood, shockingly. Had to remove from the toilet with a plastic bag.

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Yes. Next?
giphy.gif

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
I recently was so backed up I had to finger fuck my asshole and break off little chunks of shit and pull them out because I couldn't push it out. It was basically trying to get really thick peanut butter out of a Gatorade bottle and it felt like I had on hole off to the side of anus pipe that was filled with shit. Had to do this about 4 times until I got to the soft poop and twas then able to shit normally. My asshole was spread so much I shit all overy hand and got it all over the toilet seat.

I'm sure some of u know that fresh shit is almost like oil as it takes a few days or washes for the smell to really go away. Was probably one of the worst things I've had gone wrong with pooping. Prob worse than when my parents would make me shit in backyard so I wouldn't clog the pipes.

///TRASH

🤙 Chill Vibes Only 🤙
Jan 20, 2001
San Diego, California
I recently was so backed up I had to finger fuck my asshole and break off little chunks of shit and pull them out because I couldn't push it out. It was basically trying to get really thick peanut butter out of a Gatorade bottle and it felt like I had on hole off to the side of anus pipe that was filled with shit. Had to do this about 4 times until I got to the soft poop and twas then able to shit normally. My asshole was spread so much I shit all overy hand and got it all over the toilet seat.

I'm sure some of u know that fresh shit is almost like oil as it takes a few days or washes for the smell to really go away. Was probably one of the worst things I've had gone wrong with pooping. Prob worse than when my parents would make me shit in backyard so I wouldn't clog the pipes.
Same exact thing for me bro

Reactions: MrBlonde

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
Been using Benefiber everyday and drinking more water thanks to @TheProwler my shitting problems have improved greatly. I still have to take sennakot every night to counteract the constipation from the methadone.

I went on vacation recently and dramatically changed my diet while I was down there by eating tons of bad stuff and I didn't bring the Benefiber. I was backed up for 4 or 5 days. Nothing was working from the top so I had to hit from the bottom. Ended up having to use two enemas to get all the rock hard pebbles out. It almost ruined vacation.

Reactions: TheProwler

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor