FIT You walk into your gym and see this - what do?

intro_vert13

fuck them kids
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere

4d5.jpg_large

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
I would politely tell her to not ask my opinion of her.

She doesn't need to know. But if she wants to ride, I'm not good at taking hints, she'll have to pounce me. I'll also react poorly if that's not a real twat.

Boomdart

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2005
What are we talking about here

I don't have any game. I wait for them to talk to me. I don't start conversations. I don't finish them either. I just respond when I'm sure they want a response.

TS
TS
iLLt3ck

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.
“Stability is key to the health of the lumbar spine, as it protects discs, supports muscles and joints, and limits injury,” adds physical therapist Scott Weiss, C.S.C.S., D.P.T.

Link to studies showing that belts prevent injury?

Belts give you something to brace against, which increases abdominal pressure. This allows you to lift more, it doesn’t stop you from being injured.

If there is any feasible increase in “protection” because of the increased pressure then it is negated by increased load on the bar.

TS
TS
iLLt3ck

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
Link to studies showing that belts prevent injury?

Belts give you something to brace against, which increases abdominal pressure. This allows you to lift more, it doesn’t stop you from being injured.

If there is any feasible increase in “protection” because of the increased pressure then it is negated by increased load on the bar.

Bruh, you lost the plot. You're arguing belt semantics in a hot crossfit girl thread.

• Clown
Reactions: meyou

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022