ART YOUR PHOTO SCREAMS PHOTOGRAPHER - My January

koolaids

OH YEAH
Jul 21, 2006
I haven't really made any new thread this year, so I thought from now on I'd save it up and do a monthly summary of like, my favourites

Sara:

a quickr pickr post

Carli:

Christie:

Bec:

Monique:

Alessia:

Danielle: (fuck this bitch)

I've still got heaps more from most of those sets to edit, I'm lazy :o

You should be able to get the lighting info by clicking the links

And if anyone wants to see a before and after comparison, let me know :)

Enjoy :wavey:

Last edited:

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Not sure what the airbrushing technique your using is, but i'm not a big fan in all honesty. It's either done too much IMO, or not compete. IE pic #2. I would try cloning instead of method you are using if there are major blemishes, then do some light smoothing, etc.

Weird wrinkles and stuff by the nose make it look like her makeup is caked on like crazy.

That blonde Bec is the hottest imo.

Your lighting is amazing too. Super jealous.

Wobistdu

alessia is cute and looks tall. for a 6'4 gentleman as myself, how would that lovely aussie ladely measure up?

TS
TS
koolaids

koolaids

OH YEAH
Jul 21, 2006
i told her not to upload the proof photos
we actually discussed this several times throughout the day with myself, the MUA and danielle
the next day, i saw she had uploaded proof photos to facebook, cropped out the writing that said "PROOF ONLY" and my copyright details
when i asked her to remove them, she refused, we got into a huge argument, and i had to use facebook's IP infringement form to get the photos removed

she then told everyone she knows not to shoot with me because i'm a shit photographer, yet she still uses the photos as her facebook display picture :greddy:

TS
TS
koolaids

koolaids

OH YEAH
Jul 21, 2006
Not sure what the airbrushing technique your using is, but i'm not a big fan in all honesty. It's either done too much IMO, or not compete. IE pic #2. I would try cloning instead of method you are using if there are major blemishes, then do some light smoothing, etc.

Weird wrinkles and stuff by the nose make it look like her makeup is caked on like crazy.

That blonde Bec is the hottest imo.

Your lighting is amazing too. Super jealous.

Nothing wrong with the PP bro, they are pores, everyone has them :dunno:

5403090864_8ac8bb0169_o.jpg

Last edited:
TS
TS
koolaids

koolaids

OH YEAH
Jul 21, 2006
What's the lighting setup?

Beach photos were all strobe boomed through a 36" octa with no diffusers
sometimes i had to have a small yongnuo yn560 flash behind them for rim when it was cloudy

5389110356_b1afb3e5f0_o.jpg

the photos of sara were gridded beauty dish :naughty:

5396813855_c1403a43ab_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448