FIT zimmy76's training/diet log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
starting weight 293.5

Sunday 4-3-11
ate a cliff bar for breakfast, a chicken bowl from chipotle with rice, cheese, sour cream, corn and the mild salsa for lunch, and had about 4oz of roast beef on wheat bread.
As far as working out--helped a buddy move(worked up a sweat), biked 5 miles, then hit the gym for 45 min.

Monday 4-4-11
ate 3 eggs on wheat toast, had about 4oz of roast beef on wheat with some cheese, then for dinner had some grilled chicken and pork--no more then 8-10oz.
As far as working out, did about 20 min. on elliptical, and lifted weights for about 35 min.

Last edited:
TS
TS
Zimmy76

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
should remind myself that I'm also on super stimulant and pump3d

4-5-11
had a cliff bar for breakfast
biked 6.5 miles
roast beef sandwhich for lunch on wheat bread and a slice of cheese.

TS
TS
Zimmy76

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
I've been watching what I eat over the last couple days but haven't really been working out. Got out the bike tonight for a quick 2.25 mile ride, but pushed myself.

oxp

Results by Design
May 4, 2010
www.OmegaBodyBuilding.com
Looking at that I think you need a bit more food ( I know that mught scare you) but really you need more calories to support your bodies lean body systems which will supports the engines that BURN fat ( muscle)

Let me know your height and age, and will try to help with ratios and supp timing as well

TS
TS
Zimmy76

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
I'm 6' to 6'1, 28 yrs old. I know I should probably eat more, but I'm never really hungry. I got fat by eating out all the time(almost every meal) and would also eat well after 8pm and sometimes 10-11pm. So now when I eat at home I'm just trying to force food down, and I'm never really hungry.

as for goals I'd like to get back down to around 200lbs like I was in high school--although I know that's going to take some time and hard work to get there. Although at this point for the fitness comp. I'd like to be around 225 or so at the end of it.

So far today 4-10-11 I've had a ham and cheese sandwhich on wheat and a cliff bar right before I biked 7 miles.

About to go lift weights, so I'll put down some tuna and probably have some chicken when I get back.

TS
TS
Zimmy76

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
How long have you been working out? What are your goals?

just got back into working out about 2 weeks ago, probably been a little over year since I was in a gym. however I've been in and out of the gym for the last 13 years.

TS
TS
Zimmy76

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
today 4-12-11
Had a cliff bar for breakfast(was running errends) had a orange and 6-8oz of chicken breast, dinner had maybe 8oz of beef brisket and a baked potato.

As far as workouts going was being pretty lazy this morning combined with errends I didn't ride my bike, but I did hit the gym.
elliptical for 10 min. to warm up
seated leg press 3 sets of 10-12 reps
leg extention 3 sets of 10-12 reps--did one leg at a time
leg curls 3 sets of 10 reps--did one leg at a time
calf extentions--3 sets of 12-15

TS
TS
Zimmy76

Zimmy76

Nov 15, 2001
4-12-11
had a orange and a cliff bar this morning, about to eat a chicken breast

Biked 5 miles before work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448