ART Zombie Photoshopping Engagement Shoot

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
I have an Engagement shoot on May 29th, and the couple wants one of the photos they select to have their faces photoshopped as zombies to go out as their save the dates.

I'm willing to contract it out, or pay cash to any capable photoshopper. Clint, you ever do this?

I'm not capable of this, so I flat out said i'm not but i'll ask around.

Should be an awesome shoot. :bowdown: :rofl:

Also booked a surprise incognito job to photograph a proposal the following weekend. Should be fun.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Crazy...I'm excited to see what comes of this. And sweet on the creeper job, that'll be awesome. Congrats mang. :)

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
i would hire a make up artist to do it right then and there. the final product would be much more professional. Get a special FX makeup artist student to help you. And then they can put it in their book. win/win

TS
TS
Ty Webb

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Im going to work with the guy on the proposal shoot before to plan out the spots. I did the same thing with another photog when I proposed. She had no idea. After I get the candids, i'm going to stage some shots, like a little 15 min engagement shoot.

As far as an MUA, that's their thing if they want it that bad. That would be funny though. LOL

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
Sounds awesome!

It's probably easier if a MUA does it though.. I definitely wouldn't have the PS skills to turn them into zombies :o

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
I hope the dude is positive it'll be a yes. I assume they're acquaintances. Imagine how awful it would be to have a professional capture being turned down.

I, uh.........have a great source for canvas prints if you were.........interested.

YourMomOnRyeBun

Sep 6, 2006
Houston, TX
The proposal shot's have got to be hard to do. You're at the mercy of EVERYTHING. I saw Mark Eric's last one he did and I wasn't too impressed. But, not much you can do creatively from across the street spying on people.

http://www.markeric.com/2011/02/08/real-proposal-meagan-and-benjamin-she-said-yes/

haha...this photo looks like she is thinking ... "shit, I'm pregnant, he wants nothing to do with me...now what?!?" :mamoru:

I know these are common, but I just can't get into the poses when the people aren't facing each other or facing forward (at least not backwards). Seems to be an emotional disconnect. IMO...

HallieAndrew268904.jpg

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
:rofl: I thought the same thing

It's nice framing/bokeh etc, but her face and way she's leaning looks "oh fuck"

Aero277

Aug 13, 2003
Los Angeles
I want a photog/videographer whenever I propose. Granted, I know I'll get a Yes and the proposal is going to have to be of baller proportions. If you can, you should post up pics of the surprise proposal. It'll be an interesting challenge to get creative compositions while trying to remain inconspicuous. :x:

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
i would hire a make up artist to do it right then and there. the final product would be much more professional. Get a special FX makeup artist student to help you. And then they can put it in their book. win/win

I agree with this.

Then you get to take pictures while they are getting their makeup done, PLUS they get more into character while doing the zombie walk thing

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan